of MONETA Money Bank, a.s.
- Supplement to the Base Prospectus as of 7. 1. 2020 (PDF, 0.48 MB)
- Bond Program – Final Terms (document is available in Czech language only) (PDF, 0.28 MB)
- Final Terms for issuance of subordinated Tier 2 bonds – January 2020 (PDF, 0.34 MB)
- Base Prospectus as of 6.9. 2019 (document is available in Czech language only) (PDF, 1.39 MB)
- Base Prospectus as of 20.6. 2018 (document is available in Czech language only) (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Base Prospectus as of 11.4. 2017 (document is available in Czech language only) (PDF, 1.47 MB)
MONETA Money Bank, a.s. (the “Company”) has, in accordance with its funding strategy, established a domestic bond programme pursuant to Section 11 of Czech Act No. 190/2004 Coll., on Bonds, as amended (the “Czech Bonds Act”) and, in this connection, has drawn up and published a base prospectus approved by the Czech National Bank as a base prospectus of the offer programme within the meaning of Article 5(4) of Directive 2003/71/EC, as amended (the “Prospectus Directive”) and Section 36a of Czech Act No. 256/2004 Coll., on Undertaking Business on the Capital Market, as amended (the “Czech Capital Market Act”). Under this bond programme, the Company may issue bonds that are governed by Czech law, in particular senior unsecured bonds, mortgage covered bonds and subordinated bonds.
The information included in this section of the Company’s website is not intended to, and must not, be accessed by, or distributed or disseminated, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, to persons resident or physically present in the United States of America (including its territories and possessions, any state of the United States and the District of Columbia, the “United States”), Canada, Australia or Japan or any other jurisdiction where to do so might constitute a violation of the local securities laws or regulations of such jurisdiction. The information included in this section of the website does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy or acquire, any bonds or other securities of the Company in the United States, Canada, Australia or Japan or any jurisdiction where to do so might constitute a violation of the local securities laws or regulations of such jurisdiction.
The bonds referred to in this section of the website (the “Bonds”) have not been and will not be registered or approved by any administrative or other body of any jurisdiction, except for the approval of the base prospectus by the Czech National Bank, and, similarly, there may not be enabled their public offering, except for the Czech Republic. In particular, the Bonds will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) and may not be offered, sold or resold within the United States or to U.S. persons (as they are defined by Regulation S of the Securities Act) absent registration under or pursuant to an applicable exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act.
Access to the information included in this section of the website may be illegal in certain jurisdictions, and only certain categories of persons may be authorized to access such information and documents. All persons residing outside of Canada, Australia and Japan who wish to have access to the documents included in this section of the website should first ensure that they are not subject to local laws or regulations that prohibit or restrict their right to access information included in this section of the website, or require registration or approval for any acquisition of Bonds by them. No such registration or approval has been obtained in any jurisdiction. The Company assumes no responsibility if there is a violation of any applicable law or regulation by any person attempting to access the information included in this section of the website in breach of the relevant legal regulations.
By clicking “I AGREE” below, I certify that:
- I am not a resident or citizen of, and am not located in, Canada, Australia and Japan;
- I am not a resident or citizen of, and am not located in, the United States;
- I am authorised to access the information and documents included in this section of the website, this authorisation has not been restricted in any way, no act by the Company is required for my access, and my access to the information and documents will not constitute a breach of any legal regulation in any jurisdiction.
Otherwise click “I DISAGREE”.